Do you require eBooks and other digital resources as you take your teaching online?
Bookery has all the available eBooks and supporting materials from each of the major publishers – National Geographic Learning, Macmillan Education, Oxford University Press, Pearson Education, Cambridge University Press, plus many more!
Contact the Bookery team for up-to-date guidance and customised support;
Phone: 03 8417 9500
- Which of your course books and supporting texts come in eBook format?
- Are they available now and how quickly can we get them?
INTERACTIVE WHITE BOARDS / PRESENTATION TOOLS
Many customers are combining the physical course book with IWB’s over videoconference to seamlessly transition to remote teaching.
- Does my course book have an IWB?
- How best to procure them and how much do they cost?
Publishers provide us with an array of free and course-book integrated resources
- Which ones are suitable for my curriculum?
- Where do we access them?
DIGITAL TOOLS TO DRIVE REMOTE STUDENT ENGAGEMENT
- Outstanding digital resources such as those from Clarity English provide fully mobile English learning programs ideal for supporting students with their independent learning.
Bookery is here to assist, so please get in touch – we’ll help you out!